Bright Side has prepared illustrations for you that won’t test your math skills or ability to think outside the box. Instead, they’ll challenge your observation skills.
Each of the following pictures has one inaccuracy in them. How quickly can you spot it?
1. A work desk
2. A fitting room
3. A watch
5. Children on a swing
6. A tower
7. A railroad
8. A port
9. A beach
10. A skating rink
I encourage you to try and see if you can find the problems in each picture on your own. Test your observations skills. If you find yourself stumped or want to check your guess, here is a list of the answers:
- June only has 30 days.
- Wrong reflection of the arms.
- Numbers lX and Xl have switched places.
- Nonexistent kind of grapes with fern leaves.
- The girl would’ve fallen with the rope attached this way.
- According to the clock sunset is impossible at this hour.
- Did you take a look at the train on the left? It may be a little tough to drive with out a head car.
- The dock entrance is too narrow for a ship.
- Look at the sand pail, and look at the mound of sand the little girl has created. They are two different shapes.
- The girl has roller skates on instead of ice skates.
By Bright Side